14 April 2007

New videoCamera and reNewed Website

It took some time to renew the website but I made myself famliar with two great books during the process:

Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia® Flash™ 8 in 24 Hours
By Phillip Kerman
Publisher: Sams
Pub Date: October 10, 2005
ISBN: 0-672-32754-6
Pages: 624

SAMS Teach Yourself Macromedia® Dreamweaver® 8 in 24 Hours
By Betsy Bruce
Publisher: Sams
Pub Date: September 30, 2005
ISBN: 0-672-32753-8
Pages: 528

Buying the vidcam took me two days.

When I saw the camera I was shopping for a new watercooker.
The price for an all digital vidcam was extremely sharp so I checked the internet.
The vidcam is an older model and 3 years ago, it used very expensive cf-cards. Meanwhile cf and sd dropped a tenfold in price, adding speed + buffering, while the technicalities of the vidcam were very much the same as the newer JVC models.
Add two new Li-Ion battery packs with a net/car- loader as extra and the bargain is complete. I suspect the Chinese batteries from Friesland may explode during charging and extra charger might be convenient on trips.

See the first movies.

No comments: